You have time until August 15 to sign up or change your Marketplace health insurance with a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) emergency conditions.
All the health plans available on Marketplace provide essential health benefits such as primary doctor visits and many preventive care facilities at no cost to you.
Health coverage may be less expensive than you think
- When you submit your enrollment form, you will learn if you qualify for financial support to help purchase health insurance. The majority of people do.
- Reportedly, 9 out of 10 applicants enrolled in Marketplace coverage are eligible for financial assistance, and 75% of applicants found insurances for $50 or less per month after getting financial aid.
- Click to see if you’re eligible to save money before applying.
- You can also look at plans in your area and get an estimate of the cost based on your income.
Are you ready to apply?
- If you’re new to Marketplace coverage, you can get health insurance through Insurance Shopping.
- Contact our licensed agent or broker if you already have a health plan and want to change your coverage for the rest of 2021.