You have time until August 15 to change or enroll in your Marketplace health plan with a SEP (Special Enrollment Period) due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) emergency.
All the plans available on Marketplace offer essential health benefits such as preventive care services and primary doctor visits at no cost to you.
Insurance may be less expensive than you think
- When you submit an enrollment application, you will learn if you qualify for financial support to help pay for insurance coverage. The majority of people do.
- Currently, 9 out of every ten people enlisted in the Marketplace program are eligible for financial assistance, and 75% of people have discovered coverages for $50 or less per month after monetary compensation.
- Click to see if you’re eligible to save before applying.
- You can also look at plans in your area and get an estimate of the cost based on your income.
Are you ready to apply?
- If you are new to Marketplace agency, apply through Insurance Shopping and get registered today!
- Contact your insurance agent if you already have a 2021 health plan and want to change your coverage for 2022.