If you signed up for Marketplace insurance and have changes to your household or income, update your enrollment application with these modifications as soon as possible. Changes such as lower or higher income, addition or loss of family members, or offers of other health insurances might affect the coverage or cost savings you are entitled to.
What Changes On Your Report?
- Changes in health insurance coverage, such as someone in your household receiving an offer of workplace insurance
- Changes to your expected earnings for the year
- Changes to your family or household, like adoption, birth, or moving to the new address
- Changes and corrections in name, date of birth (DOB), or social security number (identification number)
- Changes in disability status or tax reports
Exactly How To Report These Changes
- Renew your enrollment forms online, by telephone, or in-person, but not by mail.
- Keep in mind: if you relocate to a different state, you’ll need to begin a new enrollment application.
- Act now and enroll yourself in health insurance services through insurance shopping.