There is still time to register for a 2022 health insurance plan that meets your requirements and budget; however, time is running out! December 15 is your last chance to sign up for 2022 insurance coverage.
Are you new to the Marketplace coverage? Here are three approaches to get started:
- Preview 2022 health plans and costs before you apply
- To apply, go to our website and get connected with an insurance agent.
- Fill out the request form and pay your premium.
Do you already have 2021 Insurance Coverage? You may still have choices.
- Many people who had coverage in 2021 were automatically enrolled in their current health plan or similar plans, ensuring that they had insurance coverage starting January 1, 2022.
- Even if you were automatically registered, you can change health plans and check if you qualify for new or different cost-sharing reductions until December 15.
Update or Renew Your Enrollment Form
Follow these steps by December 15, 2021, to update your information or change your plans.
- Browse your insurance company website and update your enrollment form. You may receive notification that you have been automatically registered using your 2021 plan details and selection. If you do, you will be covered in 2022.
- Make changes to your enrollment form, if needed. Contact your insurance agent if you want to update any information on your current plan or need to change your previous health plan.
Don’t Have Any Health Insurance Coverage Yet?
Your health is an essential asset in your life. With a good health coverage plan—you can help protect the health and monetary future of you and your household members for the rest of your lives. So what are you waiting for? Check out Insurance Shopping and get enrolled now!