Right now, you can enroll in or update your 2022 Marketplace health insurance. The 2022 Open Enrollment Period extends from December 15, 2021, to December 15, 2022. Get a rough estimate of your expenditures before you apply.
Your income determines the amount you pay for insurance
- To discover if you qualify for assistance, select your household size and state.
- Based on your estimated income, we’ll inform you if you qualify for a Marketplace plan with help, Medicaid, or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Keep in mind that this is simply a rough estimate. When you fill out a Marketplace application, you’ll learn your specific amount of assistance and plan rates.
For additional information on charges, go here
- Learn how a premium tax credit can help you pay your monthly insurance cost.
- Find out more about the Silver plans.