You have less than a month until you can register for a 2022 Marketplace health coverage plan. Here are some important deadlines to remember and few things you can do to prepare.
Key Dates And Deadlines
- The Open Enrollment Period for 2022 lasts from November 1 to December 15, 2021. That means you have almost six weeks to sign up or renew the insurance plan.
- The new health insurance coverage will start from January 1.
How To Prepare Today For The November 1
- Make sure you have everything required to apply for open enrollment by reviewing your documents checklist.
- Get quick marketplace advice by contacting your insurance agents.
- Check back on your insurance company website to preview 2022 health plans and pricing before you apply at the end of October.
- If you miss these dates and deadlines, you can purchase the best health insurance plans using Insurance Shopping services.