Get Marketplace health insurance to ring in the New Year! For the remainder of 2021, you have until January 31, 2021, to apply for and enrol in inexpensive, high-quality Marketplace health coverage. If you sign up for health insurance by January 15, your new coverage will begin on February 1.
There are three compelling reasons to sign up right now
- Don’t skimp on normal treatment to save money. All Marketplace health insurance plans provide the same critical health benefits (including emergency services, pregnancy and newborn care, and prescription medicines) as well as some preventive health services (like vaccines and screening tests) at no cost to you.
- Plans may be less expensive than you expect. After receiving financial assistance, most people can get health insurance through the Marketplace in 2021 for $50 to $100 per month. Is it possible that you’re one of them?
- Ensure your own and your family’s well-being. A fractured limb can cost up to $7,500 to treat, and a three-day hospital stay costs over $30,000. Nobody expects to get sick or harmed, but health insurance provides valuable financial protection if they do.
Take the initiative to apply and enroll
- Are you new to HealthCare.gov? Make an account right now.
- Do you already have a login? Now is the time to go in and edit or complete your application, as well as compare plans.