Beginning today, you can get a new health insurance plan—or change, renew, or update your 2021 health plan for 2022 coverage.
Dates to Remember
- The deadline to enroll, change or reenroll for 2022 coverage is December 15, 2021.
- After this date, you might be able to register or modify your plan only during a Special Enrollment Period.
- Your health insurance will begin on January 1, 2022, when you pay your first monthly premium.
Before You Apply: Preview Health Plans & Get Ready
- Compare 2022 health plans and price estimates based on your income.
- Use the checklist provided by your insurance agent to gather documents you’ll need at the time of registration.
- Find ways to calculate your income for the enrollment application by visiting your state’s company website.
So what are you waiting for? Apply through Insurance Shopping and get enrolled now!