You have only a few weeks until you can begin enrolling in a 2022 Marketplace health coverage plan. Remember to mark important enrollment dates on your calendars and learn what you can do now to prepare.
Key Enrollment Dates to Know
- 2022 Open Enrollment Period lasts from November 1, 2021, to December 15, 2021. This means you have only six weeks to register or renew a health insurance plan.
- The plan’s coverage begins on January 1, 2022.
Prepare to Apply by November 1
- Use the checklist provided by your insurance agent to gather everything you need ahead of time.
- Check quick tips about Marketplace health insurance.
- Return to Insurance Shopping shortly before the start of Open Enrollment to preview 2022 health plans and costs before you apply.