Put your health and well-being first this summer by getting the preventive treatments you need. When administered by a doctor or other provider in your plan’s network, preventive care treatments like screening tests and vaccines are covered by Marketplace health plans at no cost to you.
What are the benefits of preventive health care?
- Preventive services are health-related services such as screenings, check-ups, and patient counselling to avoid diseases, disease, and other health issues.
- Preventive health services can help discover sickness early on when treatment is most effective.
- Getting suggested preventive services and adopting a healthy lifestyle are important steps toward good health and happiness.
What are the best preventive services for you?
- Contact your health plan right once to find out what preventive services you’re eligible for. You can also discuss which services are best for you with your provider.
- Look over the adult, women’s, and children’s lists of covered services.