All Marketplace programs cover a range of preventive care services such as screening tests and vaccinations without any out-of-pocket expenses.
What are preventive care services?
- Preventive services are routine medical care procedures such as check-ups, counseling, and physical examinations used to prevent disease, illness, and other health issues.
- Using these free services can help diagnose diseases early, when treatment is most likely to be effective, so talk to your doctor about what’s best for you.
- Get a complete list of preventive care facilities available for adults, children, and women.
Where can I get preventive care from?
- Preventive services are only covered if obtained from a doctor or other suppliers in your plan’s network. (A network is a collection of facilities, providers, and suppliers with whom your health insurance company has a contract to provide medical care services.)
- Check with your insurance company to see who is “in-network.”
Learn more about preventive and wellness facilities for the entire family.